Work at Keter
Keter has been fortunate to grow successfully as a service business in a competitive industry because of our people and their dedication to our clients, each other, and the environment. Keter drives a pay for performance culture where people are rewarded for going above and beyond. Keep reading to learn why Keter is the place to work.
Perks at Keter
Attracting and keeping top talent is a high priority at Keter. We believe in a Pay for Performance culture that rewards our highest achievers.
Annual Incentive Plan At Every Level
Each employee has the opportunity for an annual increase and bonus based on their performance, their team’s performance, and the company’s performance.
Birthday Off with Pay
Celebrate you on your birthday!
Healthy Office Snacks
We know that a healthy office is a happy office! That’s why we offer free, delicious healthy snacks each week for our employees.
- Eligibility for Annual Bonus
- Exponential Company Growth
- National Client Portfolio
- Community Sponsored Team Events
- Career Development Opportunities
- Pay for Performance Culture
- High Level of Employee Engagement
- Opinions Matter!
Comprehensive Benefits Package
We are a small business, but we are proud to offer big business perks to all of our employees.
At Keter, We Offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts/ Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match; Immediate Vesting
Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging
Our DIB’s team is dedicated to cultivating a sense of equity and belonging by recognizing everyone’s unique self and inspiring others to respect, learn, and grow.
Identified Pillars of Opportunity
Increase the knowledge, awareness, and acceptance of other cultures and others’ cultural identities within and outside Keter.
Learn & Discover
Provide continual learning opportunities at all levels that foster a more open, welcoming culture, and advance D&I initiatives to create positive change.
External Benchmarking & Best Practices
Research and evaluate the D&I processes and performance metrics of benchmarked companies and implement at Keter with the highest standards of excellence.
Hiring & Promotion Standards
Ensure processes that neutralize biases in selecting and promoting talent thus ensuring a diverse population.
Create an environment of trust that provides and encourages open and transparent communication on all matters but especially regarding topics relative to Diversity and Inclusion.
Promising a FUN Workplace
Green Living is our FUN team, focused on inclusion, positivity, and ensuring Keter is a great place to work!
Here's How We Do That:
- Encourage wellness and well-being
- Acknowledge and unite Keter employees and locations
- Recognize outstanding individual and team accomplishments
- Teach our communities about recycling and promote giving back
- Help create great first and lasting impressions for all employees
“I value that everyone brings their unique life experiences into their work decisions and interactions. For me, I ‘see beyond the eyeballs’ and appreciate that this diversity of thought and action contributes to our ongoing success and makes Keter stronger.”