Operates 20+ highly advanced manufacturing plants in the U.S., converting corn, potatoes, and other ingredients into consumer snacks.
Barriers to success in sustainability goals:
- Multiple by-product waste streams
- Operational inefficiencies across multiple facilities
- Limited reporting and insights into the recycling and waste management
- Serve as an extension of the Frito Lay team by managing all recycling and waste management processes
- Provide real-time, integrated data enabling best-in-class analytics into Frito Lay’s recycling and waste streams
- Continuous improvement across the different by-product waste streams
- Access to Keter’s substantial, nationwide vendor network to maintain service quality on-site and reduce costs
- Superior service delivered by a team of dedicated, local support partners
May 24, 2023
EPA Highlights Environmental Justice
Environmental justice takes center stage in NEW plastics pollution prevention strategy!
May 16, 2023
Exciting times for recycling policy in congress!
Keter's Recycling Rundown provides updates on the recycling and waste industry as a whole, providing visitors a one-stop-location for all things associated with waste management.