A publicly traded food and seasoning manufacturing company with 100+ locations across the globe.
Independent recycling and waste management programs from location to location led to poor sustainability data and an inability to meet sustainability goals.
- Keter serves as an extension of the leadership team by managing all recycling and waste management processes across different locations.
- We advise on diversion options of multiple, pre-consumer food waste streams, leading to continuous improvement.
- Deliver consolidated, real-time sustainability data through custom reports to meet internal reporting obligations.
- Superior service delivered by a team of dedicated, local support partners.
- Provide waste diversion training and education for plant personnel.
May 24, 2023
EPA Highlights Environmental Justice
Environmental justice takes center stage in NEW plastics pollution prevention strategy!
May 16, 2023
Exciting times for recycling policy in congress!
Keter's Recycling Rundown provides updates on the recycling and waste industry as a whole, providing visitors a one-stop-location for all things associated with waste management.